Monday 27 April 2009

What it is and What it's for

So I obviously never followed through with the original intent of this blog post. Mostly because I suck and am lazy and never got around to doing any tarot card readings and I haven't had the time, patience, or inspiration for anything more creative-minded either.

Instead, I'm going to try to turn this into a handy recipe guide - recipes of "ED-Friendly" foods and dishes, with calorie and nutritional information included. I personally have a hard time trying to come up with new things that don't consist of a fat-free yogurt, an apple, half a Slim-Fast shake, etc. So, whatever I find and compile will be going here. I'll try to attach photos were appropriate, too, but it depends on whether photos are included.

If and when I do attempt any of these recipes for myself I'll also do a step-by-step photographs from my kitchen. But that means I have to be not-lazy, so will come in the future. To begin with, this is simply a cook-book-blog, if you will.

If you have anything to submit you can email me on xsnuffondigital##@live.co.uk (take out the ##)

No comments:

Post a Comment